Saturday, July 25, 2009

Eyelash extension fake eyelash extension technicians

Today I wanted to tell you what a wonderful job our eyelash technicians are doing as we have only started the business recently but it is going really really well.

When I started the company and started to recieve enquiries for eyelash extensions if my partner was not close enough to do the booking herself I had to find an eyelash technician that could. After giving out a few bookings to technicians and having talks with them about what my plans were for the company I got a very welcome response.

Eyelash technicians told me that it was fairly difficult to find new clients if you didnt work in a salon as the types of advertising they were trying didnt seem to be working. They told me how they used to advertise using directories on the internet and by local newpapers and adverts in newsagents and such.

They told me that they would be greatful for any business I could put their way and would be glad to give me a reduction so I could make some money on top of every booking.

So far we have made a vast number of bookings in a very short amount of time and things are going very well, I hope to continue with this good fortune and hope to continue to aquire new fake eyelash technicians from all over the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment