Tuesday, July 28, 2009

No More Eyelash Extension

My first and last time of eyelash extension mann. I have to admit that my eyes really looks pretty with the extensions but the after effects sucks.

This is what happened last night.

I was cleansing my face gently until I accidentally rubbed the sponge on my eyes. I thought nothing happened. But when I looked into the mirror when applying my skincare, I realized that the middle section of the eyelash dropping off. I was lazy to get glue and paste it back. Instead I pluck it off. Then it looks damn fugly. Frustratedly I plucked out all the extensions!

And you know what?!

Some of my real lashes came off together with the extensions! Now my lashes looks so little!! Arrgh!

That's why I tell myself no more eyelash extensions.

Now I'm waiting for my real lashes to grow back. I even applied some liquor on the pores so that it will grow faster..hahha!

I gotto put on fake lashes at the moment..

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment