Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Skinn • Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment

I received the Skinn Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment about a week ago to try thanks to It's A Glam Thing and Skinn, and I'm really happy with the results so far. I'm not surprised I'm happy as I've been able to review a couple of other products from Skinn and was pleased with those as well! As its name implies, Bright Eyes diminishes the look of dark circles and tired eyes and brightens them up.

I am prone to dark circles under my eyes (especially when i am up all night writing blog posts lol!), and have tried quite a lot of products that claim to erase the darkness and fatigue around the eye area. I think this is a great product if you are looking to minimize those dark areas and imperfections around your eyes without the heaviness that a cover-up or concealer has. I don't wear any kind of foundation and found that the Bright Eyes was light enough to put on without adding any other cosmetics. It looks completely natural and appears to give my eye area a "lift". I would highly recommend this.

Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment is $12.00 for a 7ml jar. The size of the jar is a little deceiving, while it is tiny, I think it will last me a long time.

Skinn has so many different products for your facial needs check out their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment